Invitation for Special Issue: Journal of Clinical Immunology and Therapy
Journal of Cancer Immunology and Therapy is an academic journal and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide. The journal selects the articles to be published with a single bind, peer review system, following the practices of good scholarly journals. It supports the open access policy of making scientific research accessible to one and all.
Special Issue Guidelines:
Allied Academies Publishing Group welcomes proposals for creating special issues that fall within the scope of the cancer Immunology. The special issue aims at exploring new, relevant, and most compelling dimensions in the field of cancer that missed a mention in the journal on a regular basis.
Special issues will be released on a monthly basis and proposals will be accepted accordingly. All proposals should include the following information:
- Title of the proposed special issue
- Purpose and current relevance
- List of topics to be covered
- List of potential contributors
- Guest Editor(s) and Reviewers
- Address, phone, e-mail, and fax of guest editors and reviewers
- Tentative deadlines for submission and review process (Timeline for submission, review, and final acceptance)
- Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the guest editor(s)].
- All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
- Each special issue can be created with 10-15 articles.
- All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
- Accepted manuscripts submitted before the deadline will be published within the given timeframe for the respective journal publication.
Manuscripts related to the above relevant topics can be submitted to the Journal as an attachment to the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. High quality submissions are expected to maintain the standard of the journal
Journal of Cancer Immunology and Therapy
Whats App: +1-97-333-4405